Monday, December 13, 2010

Why?

Why so people just so Bo Liao really eat full nothing to do isit!! Message also can send wrong hello you cock eye isit? Can't you just check the number before you sen out the message?

I don't even know you Okays and why can't you double check did you send to the right person if wrong just send an apologies message and say sorry I send to wrong person is that si hard or you think one message is so expensive ? Since you think is expensive then you should check before you send right!?

And one more thing why those phone company eg. M.. S.... SH.. will leak out customer phone number and let those house agent call up asking you wanna sell your flat or even chee-na call and tell you stupid things and the first question they ask is do you know how to speck mandarin ? Lols if you say no the just hang up your call I remember once the chee-na call I super angry I say I not interested on the things she mention and hung up then this chee-na bitch call again and repeat what she was trying to say and of course I'm super angry and this time i hang up then she call this is the third time u getting more angry she scold me and say its rude to hang people call is she crazy got guts to scold me and of course I scold back see she more rude then me keep calling like it's free and scold me for hanging that stupid irritating call !

Anyway if this matter happen long time ago and sometime I will still happen to pick up this kind if call but I just reply sorry I dont know how to speck mandarin and who are you looking for and the most important thing to do is fake those angmo tone out hahas the they won't call again .. It works and of course if you are home then I can't help you already unless you got those caller id phone those private number and for hp those unknown number is the call from them unless your friend or relative number is private then no choice but if you answer use my way it works !! Lols




Any way if it happen again I will just have to call up them to give them a good lessons I know they are just working for the company but why can't they just give the feedback that customer give? Really piss off by them lorrhs!!

**Yupps good news imma giving away christmas gift a middle size care bear if you want stay tune to my Facebook twitter and blog!

Love
Linna

No comments:

Post a Comment