Friday, December 10, 2010

I want to get

Yes what i want to get now?

Seriously i need to get myself a passport in order to go overseas hahas i forget renew heehee so now first I have to do is renew asap then go overseas where go KL and phuket hahas wanna tag along?

If you wanna tag along first you have to be the person I know I not sorry uhhs hahas I don't go with stranger plus I scare cause i really don't know you!

Then follow by a car license I need it also cause i remember once my teacher told the whole class that sg car license is the license that we can drive a car even we at overseas all we need to do is book the car a that place and know the way and yes you can drive at there yourself.

So I really want to get one license not because I wanna drive at overseas is because I can go anywhere I want and don't need waste money or time to wait for a taxi especially waiting under the sun and rain some more the driver will either won't stop or say they going other location not the location you want.. And also place like imm @ jurong east is really a place you can wait taxi till dame angry when it's night time very few taxi only afternoon is like alot and not much people hiring one but night time is like long que Okays more piss off is when you on call cab they say that that is no cab at your location getting piss off?

There is more Okays people cut your que while you are the next person who can take the taxi and go home angry? Piss off that person who cut que still can stare you and scold you piss off right?

See that's the reason i want a car license but my sis say one thing which is dame true got money to get car license no money buy car hahas ya lorrhs unless I struck toto or 4d or big sweep first price lorrhs

Hahas that's what i really want for the time being and I want ti slim down as well cause I Wang let people know I can slim do and van wear all nice clothes some more can shut some people bloody mouth up although I only seen them once a year during cny horrhs

Oh please let me strike sat and sun 4D hahas

No comments:

Post a Comment