Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stranger

Did you received any tweets or comment from people whom you don't know ?

I think many people might have received it before and say no big deal cause that means people read your tweet or blog. And yes its good..

When people dont read say no readers when then when people start to comment they usually will comment weird things or say you are meant or what but its the true dont you think so too?

Yes people is kpo at some of the time cause they also want to join in the conversion and gossip with you but funny thing is we ourselves might think is none of your business that's why good and bad comment come in..

Think before you comment put yourself in others people shoes and understand what really happen and if you met this kind if thing will you do the same way if course you got your own way to settle it..

stranger who comment u really don't care as long as they read my blog click on the Ads you read happily I blog happily and invite more people to read it.

Yes my twitter had some people left me a tweet which I don't know who they are I reply some and I do ignore some hahas I only know people stranger comment to me when I use my phone to log in..

Anyway its late and time to sleep
*Yawn*Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment