Friday, March 15, 2013

21st Birthday

Im finally 21.. ( few days ago)

And now its time for me to stop telling people how old im now.. hahahaha..

I had been telling people im only 18 or 19 but actuall im not is just that i don't like telling people how old im now.. who love to share their age with others??

Age is a secret for girls.. Now its my only year i can say how old am i when someone ask but after that i won't say anymore..

I had a very wonderful advance birthday dinner and actual birthday dinner... Was super full after the dinner and not to forget advance birthday lunch with my best friend.. I love it so much..

Who say 21st birthday must open a big party? I don't like at all i just want to go out eat and shop with friends and family only... I kinda don't like party maybe im not party animal... hahaha

Well i love the present and wishes from all my friends and family.. Really happy and i really love it so much..

I officaly 21!!! ( Feel so old, wtf)
LOLs..

1 comment: