Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My dream guy?

My Dream guy! Hahas.. Funny topic!

Many people might think that if i had a boyfriend must be the same age as me then need 5C.

Whats 5c?
  • Cash
  • Car
  • Condominium
  • Credit Card
  • Country Club membership

Anyway, who don't wish there boyfriend/husband to have all that??

Well, you think easy to find such a Rich boyfriend mehhs? If its easy intro me can? LOLs.

Cash= if you are work and save up you sure will have. If you are born rich then i no comment.. Car= Get a driving license then a car hahas.
Condominium= Erm.. Buy one when you are able to get a flat of your own!
Country club membership= If you think is a need i no comment.

You have all above? Congrats! you are a perfect boy that everyone eyeing for! You might say that i think to much or maybe just dream of getting that kind of boyf.

Okays, let me tell you what i want them to have,

First: Handsome * Look like show luo,vanness wu, wilber pan, ahem, dreaming in process*
Second: Rich.. * super rich*
Third: Dotes me alot
Fourth:

CANNOT BE JEALOUS IF I WAS TALKING/MESSAGING MY GUYS FRIEND *Cause they are my friend! AND PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I WILL CHEAT ON YOU JUST BECAUSE I'm TALKING/MESSAGING THEM!
Fifth: Love my everything!



I think thats all, if i have anymore i will post again hahas. Well wanted to know why i bold the fourth want in red, cause i had guys who behave like this. In this world, not guys then its girl do you expect me to talk to girls and ignore all the guys? HELLO, if a shop the Salas assistant is guy then i must leave that shop asap? only can visit shop who has girl? you can talk to girls why i can't talk to guys? you also guy what then if you stop me from talking to other guy then must well stop me talking to you!

Next matter, it about the age!

You might ask me the age i can accept, funny topic again.

I use to tell my friend i can accept guys who is older then me 1 years to 3 year thats the maximum age. If i'm not wrong i told my bff when i was 15 or 16 years old when i was sec 3 or 4.

But now, hurhur different issue already. Last time i use to say older then me 1 to 3 years or maybe even same age, sorry i don't go with people who is younger then me ( maybe oneday i will say different things) anyway, yes now i can accept the age range from 1 to 8 years, it means older then me 1 to 8 years thats the maximum!!

Let's say for now, i'm 18 and my 'boyf' is 26 i'm okays but you must promise what i had mention early cause i hate people who don't keep promise and love to break promise!

Please if you wanna be with me, please look at what i mention above, don't say i never mention before head now i got black and white its on my blog so don't act blur!

Okays, why so sudden i say i can accept the age till 8 years. Maybe its because they had more experence in things that i'm still learning and they can guide me along the way but please don't ang at me like nobody business..

8 years its the max i can take it, but older then me 8 years doesn't mean that you don't have to look young okays, if you don't know how to dress up yourself and you tell me you are older then me by 8 years and your look is like 10 years older then i'm super sorry!

8 years doesn't mean you can't look young lorrhs let me show you..


SEE! One GOOD example!

Name:紀亞文 Edwin Gerard
D.O.B: 8 march 1984
Height: 184
Bust: 38
Waist: 31

2009 Elva Elva Hsiao "Diamond Candy" MV actor(2009 Elva萧亚轩《钻石糖》MV 男主角)
2010 Elva Elva Hsiao "chic lady" MV actor (2010 Elva萧亚轩《潇洒小姐》MV 男主角)


IF i got this boyf i will happy till the max!!


Dose he look like 26 years old? He is older then me by 8 years and he is born in 1984 and i'm 1992! Well is he is a mix-blood Taiwan and America. Handsome right!

Well, if i can find a boyf like him i'm okay to stick with him forever! LOLs.
I don't really want to find a super rich boyf, but at least rich will do if i can find super rich boyf i will be taitai already..

Wish my luck so i can get a boyf soon!
Ohya! I don't want a boyfriend, i want a real man!
If you wanna be my boyf,PLEASE BE MAN DON'T SCREAM WHEN YOU WATCH HORRIBLE MOVIE!

So i'm telling you the age i can accept, please don't think too much.
Seriously! It time for me to get a boyf! LOLs..

That's the end of the topic of my dream guy!

Next topic will be on: I wanna get what nationality boyf.
Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment