Monday, December 20, 2010

don't ask me

Don't ask me where the hell is my old blog post cause I find that my old blog post needs a better place to keep it so I place it here http://linna-nana1103.onsugar.com :))

Why I place it there cause I find that the place has a very sweet name call onsugar actually I can continue there but then sometime I find that place really will piss mr off so I came back here yes blogger I'm back to you my old home for me to blog!!

I know I should blog both blog at the same time but I'm lazy to do it although this world got things call copy paste but would you ready something twice on both of my blog hello it's same post Okays if im the want reading the same post on a same person blog I might say that person eat full nothing to do.. But if is different then I no comment Lols but if I'm gonna do that some others time!! If im free uhhs

I hate people who thinks that what ever I say was like an air!! Hello I'm say something truth like giving away freebie to you but you just don't give face lorrhs still ask me am I really gonna give it away a freebie...

If it's not gonna be true then why i eat full nothing to do waste my time blogging about it I can just throw donate it away instead of giving to people lorrhs

You only know how to say me but you don't know how to say yourselves right nobody is perfect in this world unless you are GOD!! Things won't go the way you want if you don't so it right at the first place!!


You keep on scolding people for free but do you know how the person feel?? If you get scolding you will scold back right but what if the person you scold has a dame good tamper ?? Just let you scold till you happy but have you think of that poor fellow also got feeling!! Although he/she has good tamper but they not cold blooded they know what is call pain but they don't show it or say it they just keep it to themselves!!

I don't shout for pain dosent mean im not pain at all !! 不要以为我不喊痛就标是我不痛 understand what I mean!?!?!?

Maybe is the medicine I took effect had start as I'm having nose allergy cum flu that's why I'm saying so many things!!

It's true anyway!!

Alright I really wanna sleep now!!

Night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment