Sunday, December 5, 2010

Do you like them?

I start to like tinkerbell.. She is a little fairy! I love her!

Was this true? About Tinkerbell?
She is a fairy with attitude and always gets jealous when other girls flirt around with peter pan. She's not the kindest fairy in the world, but stands up for the people she cares most for. Fearless and always determined, tinkerbell has a spireted mind, and though not showing it often, is a little softy.

Hahahas.. Thats her attitude and thats her personality. Do i have the same personality and attitude like her??

Well, Not much just a little. Yes! I have attitude and get jealous when girls flirt around with the person i like. ( LOLs at the part where by getting jealous!! HAHAHAs )
Not the kindest but stands up for people she cares most of.( True!)
The rest go think yourselves! ;p

Hmm.. Just don't know why i simply like tinkerbell. She look cute and i love the attititude she have!

Next Rapunzel

Love her super long and shining hair.. Her hair was super long and i love it alot!! Hope i can have such a hair like hers. Long and shining!! I will be happy ttm. :))

I have not watch the movie that doesn't mean i can't like her! I still like her! ;p



Last Powerpuff Girls/Powerpuff Girls Z




Wow, Powerpuff Girls had grown up! HAHAHAs..

Powerpuff girls was my primary school time cartoon! I do watch the cartoon of them!

I still remember there is a chinese version on channel 8 and english version on Kids Center now aka OKTO .I remember one of my friend had powerpuff girls storybook and i will ask her to lend it to me and i will be reading it..

As time passing by day by day things getting more and more trend i really wish i still can watch those cartoon i had watch before! I miss the cartoon but i forget what i had watch before.
I still rememer i had watch before Mr Man and little Miss. hahas that was the cartoon i had watch! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment