Tuesday, December 7, 2010

stupid weather and idiot neighbors

Happy rain not happy don't rain what weather is this?

Sometimes hot sometime cold!

What a good neighbor I had leaving upstairs if mine dont know which level keeps on drip water down as and when i do laundry really irritating and so f up by them!

Every time hung out the clothes next thing I saw is dripping water like raining but is from a very 'good' neighbor leaving upstairs Okays then my clothes will get wet even though is dry or just wash!

I remember i got si angry and I shouted at them throughout the window of my house and ask say this 楼上的你家没有洗衣机是吗他妈的一直滴水!scold also no use the more you scold the more they do it see they are so knn right if you were me what will you do?

If u get to complain that cb neighbor I dont even know which level to complain, I'm super angry with them my mum say that they not just drip water from then washed clothes they even drip water from the mop! WHAT THE HELL !! MOP! super duper dirty lorrhs

Just pray that their shirt gets all the bird shit and I need to find out which brainless neighbor is that don't tell me you are so poor until you can't get one washing machine you can use your hand lorrhs bodoh make up more story Okays I will make up shut your freaking mouth up!

Hahahas I will I complain once I find out who is the 'good' neighbor ! and I dont wish to scream and shout from the window like a crazy woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment