Thursday, December 16, 2010

Piss off!

Isn't truth enough people just so brainless at time? You think at all times and when it comes to mistake done by yourself you just stand there and let people clean the shit you left behind.

I made a call to SP Service yesterday, regarding my water and electric bill, and good enough the girl up the call was like new to the company! All she know was just asking me to see the second page of my bill!! Any big deal thing on the second page? Why can't you just check on your system infront of you and answer my question?

The only thing you keep on repeating is IT's STATED ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THE BILL! Hello! You think i'm free to call and ask you question about when will your company send people to check the water meter outside my house? Do you think you bill second page will stated everything? EH! Please horrhs!! I'm the customer and i just simple ask you question why must i check myself in order to get the answer and you just telling me things that you say before? Are you first day to work?

Got piss off by the girl yesterday! You keep telling me they come and check every two months but why can't you tell me when was their last check and their next checking date?? Again your Fxxxing answer is we had stated it on the SECOND PAGE ON THE BILL!!!

SEE keep telling my SECOND PAGE SECOND PAGE!! my question! any big deal? i paid the bill and throw the SECOND PAGE IN TO RUBBISH BIN! thats why i ask you the pervious checking date and next checking date!! Listen properly okays if you canb't hear dig your ear! Inside is full of ear shit so you can't hear me clearly!!

And at night they message me to ask me how is their service? 1) Very good 2) Good 3) Avg 4) Below Avg 5) Bad... I should had reply them no.5 but i reply then 3, yes their service is not that good not just yesterday the first time i call the also give me stupid answer i ask why my bill was so high last few month was not that high yet, yes another girl answer me this, oh that's because the weather had become hotter and you on air-con everynight! What the hack! I on air-con everynight? Please i on fan everynight i only on air-con when the weather is super hot okays! and i only on the air-con at midnight 12am the time i sleep and off it at 7am in the morning okays!!

I really don't know how many time they wanna piss off people who call and ask them things! I wonder do they got piss off when they try to call and ask thing eg their phone or whatever thing! They piss off people everytime and i think people will piss them off too!

I hate calling to those phone company and ask things when you call they will just make you wait and wait then they happy they just pick up not happy continue let you wait!

Not just only making calls sometime i wonder why people like to spam their facebook wall full of their personal though!! Let me intro you this call TWITTER!! you just happliy spam everything in there okays and not your facebook wall! i rather you spam twitter then your faceboo! Enough of telling your friend whats your though and you having nightmare and how your bf treat you or whatever!! Get a twitter then !

No comments:

Post a Comment