Friday, October 29, 2010

Yeah!

Yeah! Imma gonna take my iphone4 tomorrow!!

I waited it for so long okays. Let me share with you how long i have waited!

I place my order on 27 september 2010,

Firstly i was told that i can't place any order! my mood went FML!.

Secondly i call again on 27 sep then they say yes i can place the order.

Thirdly they told me i have to wait two weeks so i can get my phone, then suddenly they pop out, erm. if you place your order you have to wait six weeks ! WTH!

So now finally SIX weeks had come to the end and imma gonna take my phone. hahahas..

They message me on monday and ask me collect my phone on thursday(which is yesterday) i was like huh? i can't make it lorrhs as the phone was under my San-jie name.. so i rang up starhub and told them i wanna extend the date of collection and i ask then can i collect my phone at vivo city or not cause they ask me go IHUB to collcect the phone but i place my order and say collect at vivo city how come change venue?

Called them....

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting for them to called me back!

End up they tell me this. We had inform them that you will be collecting your iphone4 on saturday and i'm sorry to inform you that you can't collect your iphone4 at vivo city as they had a long waiting list..

Find! Then i go IHUB then..

I keep on think of vivo city never think of OUB central at raffles city..

My Er-jie can collect her iphone4 at there lorrhs. i was like Wah, so good i need go IHUB lehhs. tsk.. Anyway, so long as i can collect the phone can lerrhs...

Hahas. So tomorrow will be the day that i will collect my iphone4..

I had been making my own bling bling phone casing.. but its still not fully done as my bling beads is not enought and i had place my order and now waiting for the item to arrived to me..

^^

Happy~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment