Friday, October 22, 2010

Recover sick recover sick

Stupid ttm!!

I'm sick a week ago and finally i'm recover and then i got sick agian cause of sore throat and my cought seems non-stop at night..

I feel so tired okays.. Sick recover then sick again and recover again..

Now i'm having stomach ache! So tired keep on fall sick..

Later don't know where will pain again! LOLs. I'm like old lady! Here pain there pain! hahahs...


Yes, when we sick we blame the ourselves that we never take care then we blame the weather..

So now i had to blame both correct?

Haze! make my nose alleragy come back again!

So now PSI was 67 and yesterday was 108! whoohoo high right! Well i say some people say malaysia PSI 400! Huh! 400 power but its bad for health and because the fire was started at there so can tell that the PSI there was dame high!

Hmm.. Note to people! Drink more water!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment