Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Playing my iphone4

Whoohoo..

Finally got my iphone4 on last saturday..

Happy ttm!!

Now i'm enjoying my iphone4..

I took many photo using that phone and its really clear!

Well, there is bad news, All the photo i had in my LG phone was not transfer to the computer yet and all the photo i take using that phone is not in my new phone.. :((

Well i can take it agian but it will not be the same, hahas. actually i can transfer it to my computer if i want.. i just lazy to do it..

Well, I had download some free game in the phone and i had been playing it hahas.

The phone battery is lesser and lesser when i play game and I have to charge it almost everyday..

Well. i will try to find the blogging app on iphone so i can update! :))

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment