Sunday, October 10, 2010

Still Sick

Yes! I'm still sick..

Sore throat then comes cough now, slight flu.. OMG

I feel like sleeping but the weather is dame hot!! HOT TTM!!!

Wanted to see doctor today, went to register then the nurse ask me to go back at 6pm..

I feel so tired walk here and there.. To the clinic then home then later to the clinic again...

HOT HOT HOT..

Honey water so useless now! Normally drink honey water will cure sore throat but now to me is so helpless! I drink one big cup also no use drink two cup also no use.. I think now eat med then go use! hahas.

Ohhs. Just remember today date is 101010.. Sounds like the wedding song.. 10101010.. hahas. so many people marry today.. Well everyone remember today's date how about tomorrow??

Okays, i think i shall end here. * coughing away*

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment