Monday, October 4, 2010

Careless?!

Well.. stupid me sprained my ankle without notice..

I also don't know how it happen. tsk! FML!

My ankle was find the whole day yesterday cause of a sudden i think of letting my ankle do some exercise so i bend and rotate my ankle around night time then the pain come for no reason!

That's where the stupid pain attack! WTH! it dame pain lorrhs.. Now i walk also pain and i can't walk properly.

Do some leg exercise wasn't a wrong, but i hurt myself without notice and i also don't know ho wit happen was worst!

I seldom sprained my ankle for no reason, the last time it happen was few years ago when i was in sec 3 or 4. Cause i was walking down the staris too fast till i sprained my ankle..

So it was 2 to 3 years ago that i was so careless but i had been very careful already yet it still happen!

It was dame pain okays, now i had to put on SALONPAS patch on my ankle, and now it was the third want.. *hope i works and it will held faster*

Ahem FYI the description says: Paste patch over effected area, change patch every 8 hours. NOT TO USE MORE THEN 3 TIMES. TSK! this is the third time i'm using it okays, so it means that i can't use it again when i feel pain after 8 hours? i think i should buy the new SALONPAS patch which was on TV Ads everytime... * hope that will wokr too.* As i'm using the old want insted of new want on television..

Well, wish me GET WELL SOON!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment