Friday, October 8, 2010

Sick

Ohhs. yes! I'm sick!

Down with sore throat and cough!

My leg just recover and here comes the sick virus! Cool uhhs.

I having sore throat few day ago eating sweet hope it recover and it does improve but now come the cough virus. WTH!

Sick, Sick, Sick..

I think my nose allergy is back as well! Congrats to me..

Sick Virus is coming to me whoohoo. * crazy me, sick still so happy*

Well, the weather is not so good so people drink more water! if not you will get sick as well.. I drink alot but still SICK maybe i drink too little..

So please take care of yourself!

Huh?! what you mean by sleeker? it means for more stylish..

Iphone 5 had a more sleeker design? Well who knows cause now we never hear any news of Iphone5!!

Yeah! My Iphone 4 is coming on the way, When? NOT NOW! I think is November!! Wahahas.
My phone not yet arrived and i haven't buy it but i already brought alot of phone cover already!! Cheap so i buy 3 for $10 reasonable? Phone Procter $5 reasonable? Ahem, where to buy? hahas don't tell you! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment