Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All i see in facebook was VOTE!

Yes, Now i went to facebook the only thing i saw was people asking me to vote for their kids.

You tell me once will do and you post on the fb wall will do, don't need to spam the whole wall with tags. Sometime i think is it wrong to ask people to join the compition?

Kids compition- Winner get a cert and a hamper thats all. The hamper can cost about $100-$200, and a cert is just a paper stated that you won and get first second or third. Thats all!

Adult compition- Winner gets a cert and hamper or even voucher.

So which is more worth?

As a mother thinks that Kids compition more worth, but as a teenager/adult thinks that adult compition is more more worth.

So what you think?

Early morning login fb from my phone saw the long tag list asking people to vote... Kinda weird cause i don't expect to see that everyday but i'm seeing it everyday!!

And And And... I angry and piss-off is when i post very less people vote for my nephew! Cause people is voting for my god-nephew!

Hello peeps!
Please vote for my nephew ! Althought both is my nephew but who is close to me?

Anyway. I don't mind my nephew wins that compition or not there is many compition that he can take part.
News! my nephew is appearing in the next issuse of BABY CHIC magizine! thanks to me who email his pic in.. wahahas.




No comments:

Post a Comment