Sunday, November 7, 2010

NONONO! its not you!

Saw someone looks so similer to you!

Want to know who? hahas. well its someone i had a crash on BEFORE!

Well, i know its not you..

And i have to say this to YOU!!

If we meet in some where, PLEASE SAY A HELLO TO ME! dont be rude.

Anyway, my crash to you was a pass!

You are not the person i crash anymore!! NO MORE!

I just treat you as a friend, NORMAL FRIEND other then that no..

I know what is call DON'T CROSS OVER THE LINE OF FRIEND..

I TOTALLY got no feeling of you lorrhs, if you think i still have please don't be so thick skin hahas...

I enjoy to being friend rather then BGR* .. Well, friendship can last long BGR* wanna last long kinda hard..

This is my thought of being together, We get together because we want to know more about each other, we leave each other because we know each other too well..

If today i saw you and i think i make a mistake, i can't really see properly without glasses and if it was you why you didn't come and say HELLO?

A simple hello so hard to say out from your golden mouth isit??

Lols...

To my Dearest BFF,
If you know who i'm talking about, :))

And to the past crash of mine,
I'm not that into you and i just wanna make friend with you!

P/S: Open your GOLDEN MOUTH AND SAY HELLO WHEN YOU SEES ME! SAY HELLO WON'T DIE!

* BGR = Boy Girl relationship
Love Linna,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment