Saturday, January 15, 2011

I wanna say!!

Yes. I wanna say something about some people but i feel that they will come and scold me or whatever. The thing i saw was true!!

Yes, Its my wrong to add you as a friend actually i just wanna be friend with you, but then i really don't know you are sooooooooo talen with your personal though!

When i add you in FB you wasn't that active in posting things.. But When time pass you and your personnal though flood the FB! Not only yours the people who you add as friend all kana!! Please hor.. Although its free to post but why can't you get yourself a twitter? And don't ever link to FB cause your logic and personnal though will FLOOD again!!

I deleted you away as a friend, cause i don't want to read all your big logic as its non of my business at all you just wanna show off your talent! Anyway, the problem between your family and your bf is non of anyone business accept yours! You are born that family you can't change anything but you choose that bf you can just dump him if you want to...

If you are a friend of her and you read this. PLEASE HOR Im NOT CLOSE TO HER AND BOTH OF US DON"T KNOW EACH OTHER WELL!!!

Somemore, Got some people love to show there talen in their langue... So what if your chinese and english is good need to show off okays..

I don't show off my chinese nor english even though im good in that cause i find that i don't need to do it lorrhs. I happy i can type whateve i wanna buy i won't do free translet lorrhs don't inderstand go check your self im not that your transletor horrs! I happy i can type chinese or english i don't type finish chinses still type the same thing in english!! And i can type english and chinse like this..

Eg. You very 不要脸, 你很stupid!

Get what i mean.. Lols.. Don't know please eat some 补品 eg pig brain to 补你的脑.. Its very good.. Anyway i don't need it lorrhs!!

HAHAHAHAs..

No comments:

Post a Comment