Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cny is coming

In two weeks time will Chinese new year..

I'm so sian lorrhs cause you know right some people that come to my house love to act alot lorrhs I buay ta han those people!!

Take ang bao of course happy larrhs got money take lehhs 一年一次可以一拿 why not haha they are giving me money lehhs although not alot la but I still very happy!!

This year don't know must put on what kind of mask already go tired to smile all day like a fake doll and the most important thing is 大过年不可以一顶嘴 means whatever they say I have to smile and skip away the question and the moat irritating thing is they will repeat it over and over again for free till I answer if not they will say I 没礼貌 cause they ask me things and I didnt reply.. Anyway I'm speechless for that !!

I'm happy cause I only see them once a year but then hor they very kpo lorrhs a small thing happen either is a good news or bad news just tell need to inform one person and then everyone will know hahas like radio station uhhs anyway is human radio station lorrhs Hahahas..

My bad uhhs but its true lorrhs I had not saying it in front if them 很给面子了 if imma that bad I should have say it Okays I 忍 very long already lorrhs

Anyway.. I haven buy bedsheet ahhh I want buy a white bedsheet with black prints or maybe a white bedsheet with red prints bur this year monkey lucky color is black blue purple lehhs must avoid red and green!! Si how?? I don't want to put the same blue bedsheet that I brought last year cause had been use a few time hahas I want new bedsheet!! Actually I want a red want but sold out in aussino so I no choice have to choose other colour anyway pink looks cool also hahas!!

Must ask my mum first heehee she paid for my bedsheet so must ask her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment