Friday, January 7, 2011

Growing older..

So Sian,

Turing 19 years old soon.. Erm not yet larrhs.. still got 2 month plus hahas anyway my birthday in on march!! Present!! Present!!

Like no big deal turing 19.. Last time will think this way.. Faster grow older lehhs,So that i can do alot of things watch M18 movies or go pub or what..... But now feel so different.. Cause our age is getting older and the thought we have at past is no longer there..

No the only thing i want is can i stop my age from going older year by year.. Lols.. I want my age to be stop at 18 so when people ask how old am i, i will say im 18 hahas. Forever 18!! whoohoo..

But the only way to stop your age growing is celebrate your birthday and put only 1 candle and stop adding it.. If people ask how old are you just say i forget already...


Anyway.. Who doesn't want to be forever young? hahas.. But we can't fight over the age we can fight over the look.. Just make yourself look younger by putting mask and do more exercise and do facial!! or best eat Zell-V!! it will make you stay pretty!! Best uhhs!!

And one more thing! Grow older doesn't mean only age grow older.. Mindset also must grow older too.. If not people might think this way.. So old already still so childish.. Hurhurhur... Know what i mean.. Mindset also must grow up okays!! Be mature!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011!! New year..

Faster slim down!!
Faster slim down!!
Faster slim down!!

I must slim down!!!!!!! LOLs..

One more thing... Chinese New year coming in a months time.. So it means that I MUST WEAR A MASK TO ACT WITH MY REALITIVE!?!?!? Imma so tired.. Must act infront of them main reason they are acting infront of me too.... They love to walk around the bush and shoot you either infront of you or behind you!! This is the reason and prevent from getting shoot must put on a fake smile show then.. This will happen every year!!

Imma so tired!! They are getting more and more irritating every year... I admit Im FAT every year see me say wow you become fatter uhhs!! KNN!! FAT MY PROBLEM LA GOT BLOCK YOUR HOUSE FENG SHUI ???

我顶到你家的风水是不是?? If NO then SHUT YOUR BLOODY ASS MOUTH UP!! You older then me so?? Hey!! you are so LKK already still want argue with me? HAHAHAS.. Save your breath larrhs!!

Wonder what will happen to this year de CNY!! Happy can take hongbao Not happy is must see so many FAKE FACE IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!! SO FAKE!!!!!

HAHAHAS.. I think CNY my twitter will be spam by myself on how is their acting skill!! If medicorp wanna hired part time please call them they are dame good in acting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment