Thursday, September 30, 2010

Make me so FML!

This make me FML okays, and i want to know why they will make such a mistake and is that guy new to the company?

Weeks ago i call up S.H to ask about iPhone4 then this guy answer he told me i need to wait for 2 weeks till the stock is in the store, the i ask him can i reserve it he replied NO. Then i say okay i will wait..

Then i call up again on Monday, it was afternoon.. So i call up and ask about the iPhone4 again, this time the girl pick up the call and i ask her about the phone again, she told me the stock has not arrived yet then i ask can i reserve it she replied me YES! OF COURSE YOU MAY RESERVE. so i told her this, that i call up last week and of of her colleague told me that YOU CAN NOT RESERVE ANY cause too many people had reserve already, she told me this THAT NO YOU CAN RESERVE THE PHONE.. see weeks later give me different story.

Then i reserve it of course then that girl told me i need to wait about 6 weeks so i can collect my phone. WHAT 6 WEEKS?? like this i need to wait till NOVEMBER! But at least i order and make sure i can get the phone, 6 weeks pass very fast so wait lorrhs, i hope i can get it soon 2 weeks earlier also can about 4 weeks time, i can't wait to play that phone..

But i cannot reserve it at west mall then she give me choose the place i want, vivo city, plaza singapura ect.. i can't remember the place so i reserve it at vivo city hahas. And when the stock arrived i will received their message so i can go collect..

So please let the stock arrived fast and i can collect fast..

Thanks to that girl who told me that i can reserve one of the phone and thanks to that guy who give me useless info on i can't reserve the phone.. hey you that guy you KNS! are you new to that company? Or you are on leave for too long ? Please get more info of what happen before answer customer things okays!

No comments:

Post a Comment