Sunday, September 26, 2010

Curious

I'm curious about something..

Why people will get piss off while playing game? Its just a game only why need to piss off for??

When i play game i do piss off sometime, but i wonder why when we either lose the game or the thing insode is gone we are so angry for..

I admit that i willl get angry when my things is gone in game, but i can buy it again or maybe it will be back later on as there is a problem in the game. If things i gone in real life i will get dame piss off cause i don't know where is it is either been throw away or really lost it...

I not saying anyone out there who read my blog, who won't get piss off when things is gone?? I not saying anyone but if you think i'm saying you then please get yourself clear of this!

AHEM!! ME MYSELF ALSO GET PISS OFF WHEN MY THINGS IS GONE ALSO!! BUT IF THE THINGS CAN GET BACK LATER THEN IT WILL BE OKAYS! IT JUST A GAME ONLY!!

So please don't 对号入座(condemnation) yourself to this post uhhs!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment