Friday, February 25, 2011

I MUST SLIM DOWN!!

What the hack!!! I have been put on weight for eatting to much ! GREAT huh!!

Piss me off!! I WANNA SLIM DOWN!!! Argh!!!

I had been saying i wanna slim down for years and ya i haven okyas!! Irritating!!

Argh!! No matter what i need slim down now and must do it asap!!

Too fat not good!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!


IMMA SO PISS OFF BY MY OWN!!

Edited.

I hate being FAT!! Argh!

Firstly, Hard to buy clothes! ( That's happen every year during CNY, Although there is more shop selling S-XXXXXXXXXXXXL clothes still very hard to buy those pretty wants)

Secondly, People may think you sweat alot and smelly!! Fuck you okays, weather so HOT you don't sweat and please not all FAT PEOPLE IS SMELLY OKAYS! IF YOU WANNA SAY PEOPLE SMELLY DO CHECK DO YOU SMELL NICE!! TSK!!!!!!!

Thirdly, They think you are pregnant! COCK EYE OF YOU ALL FAT PREGNANT YOU BLIND ISIT? FAT AND PREGNANT ALSO CAN"T TELL!!

Fourthly, When we go out with friends or family they order alot of food and you order a small cake the waiter will think the food goes to you and cake go to your friend! angry ttm! ( This don't happen to me larrhs)

See.. So many to say.. Really horrible and one more guys like to go on girls who is slim and pretty those fat want sorry bye bye! What the hell! Fat can't date guys isit? Must be pretty and slim mehhs... Hais... SAD!!

Let me make myself clear!

To the guys i use to like, GET THIS CLEAR!!!

I like you cause i think you are good but sorry you ain't and i also don't know why i like you also... When you get to know i like you and the reaction you had is Oh.. Really but i don't like you or I think i'm not prepare for it!! You think i stupid? The reason is I"M FAT!!

FORGET IT don't need say till so nice horrhs! Don't like say don't like no big deal one word give you FRECK YOU!!!! Get this clear now!! You will get KAMA by saying/laughing at FAT PEOPLE okays Not now but soon or later! YOU ! YES YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!
I'M GONNA GO ON DIET AND SHOW YOU THAT ALTHOUGH I'M FAT I STILL CAN SLIM DOWN OKAYS IS THAT I WANT TO WORK HARD OR NOT.. YOU WANNA LAUGHT GO AHEAD KAMA IS WAITING FOR YOU!!

I told my friend i wanna play those guy who look down on me when i'm fat but i get to know one thing from my friend just wait and see kama will find them soon or later and we will be the want seeing the show!

SO I MUST SLIM DOWN!!! MUST

P/S : I had been saying for years i wanna slim down and im still fat thanks to the good food! Must slim down lorrhs! If not CNY so people mouth will say im fat non-stop!!! :))

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just came across your blog.I have the same issue as you. The worse thing is my whole family laugh at me in front of their friends. I am planning to slim down as well. Jia You!!!!

    ReplyDelete