Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How i wish i could this would happen..

How i wish i can don't celebrate birthday!! Stay at the same age every year.:))

But its IMPOSSIBLE! We can't stop the age it will keep on adding one year by one year!

I really wanted to stay at 18 forever! Hahahas, cause i don't wish to see so much candle on the cake and people asking how old are you. As we know age is girls biggest secret!

If imma gonna celebrate my birthday i would just tell them that please dont put happy 18,19,20,21 ect birthday on the cake cause everyone will know how old are you! Angry ttm! Can i have a cake on my birthday and say Happy 18th birthday even if imma 19 or 20... Heehees..

If its possible i also want my look to stay forever young! Have those youngster look even my age reach early 20s or late 20s i had seen a taiwan show a 41 years old auntie looks like 20 plus only hello what on earth she did to have such youngster look??? Botox? (hmmm.. maybe)

I also want to have this kind of look when i grow older hahas! So people won't know who old are you! But there is also bad cause if you are gonna watch a movie rated M18 or R21 they will ask you this question: Can i check your i/c please? dispite telling them you are already either 18 or 21 they still wanna check as your look doesn't show! Hahahas..

There is good and bad lorrhs.. Good is people don't know your age bad is when you wanna watch rated movie your i/c must be on hand to let them check! HAHAHAS!!

This year my birthday, I don't know what will i get!
Last year went sakae sushi (at west mall) with my friend and dinner at lai lai ( at jurong point ) with my family i was dame full and i still choose to eat alot luck never throw out! phew!
i ate the cake twice and i received ang bao too!! Heehee.. Last year was lucky cause just nice my birthday was after CNY so i got extra ang bao from my aunties and my sis! HEEHEEs...

This year....... Maybe NOTHING I GUESS! hahahs...

No comments:

Post a Comment