Friday, November 18, 2011

My feeling..

SOMETIME I REALLY HATE TO VAIN MY PROBLEM HERE CAUSE I DON'T WANT SEE PROBLEM HERE AND THERE BUT I'M SAYING THING THAT ARE FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND IF I DON'T SAY YOU WON'T KNOW AND MAY THINK THAT I'M ANGRY WITH THIS MATTER.. BUT NO I'M NOT I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT I WANNA SAY AND HOW I FEEL!!

REALLY I'M NOT ANGRY NOR UNHAPPY TOWARDS THIS I JUST TOO SHOCK!



Sometime i had been thinking did i treat my BFF well or not.. Cause i had not been seeing them much like school time and i had not been contacting them for long time part of the reason they are busy in school work and i don't want to disturb them as well...

Anyway.. I will try my best to contact them to update more on what happen to their life those happy/sad moment..

I really don't know wanna get angry over this small matter or just laugh over it cause i had been waiting to watch this Twilight movie with my BFF and years ago we made a promise saying that WE WILL MEET UP TOGETHER TO FINISH THE WHOLE MOVIE TOGETHER.. ( Although we miss the First want but we still went for the Second and Third want) But i don't think this promise will still go on as we had forgotten it as i happen long ago but why i still remember it for? Its just a movie anyway got time watch together no time then don't watch lorrhs simple right..

Because its a promise/no-promise between us so i just want to enjoy the happy movie moment with BFF but its kinda hard to do so as we had different plan on it... So NEVER MIND THERE IS STILL A NEXT TIME..

Anyway.. I can't stop anyone freedom to watch movie with SO n SO.. Either your group of friend or your boyfriend/girlfriend.. Is you freedom i can't say no to it if i say it out they will not feel happy about it and think why you wanna do this to us as we had agree to watch together ( for friends) and why you wanna make us quarrel because of you or why are you trying to be our light bulb? ( for boyfriend/girlfriend).. I know how is the feeling to choose over this so just go ahead with the plan and make up other day..

So i better shut up and don't say anything to make my BFF throw face and don't know how to handle it.. LIKE I SAY JUST A MOVIE CAN WATCH ANOTHER WANT IT'S OKAYS!!

I'M OKAYS WITH IT! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment